Welcome to the Community Parent Advisory Committee Website
The committee's purpose is to:
- Serve in an advisory capacity for the development and improvement of the Bangor Area School District.
- Serve as an avenue of communication between the school administration, parents, and community.
- Assess the needs of the school community as related to the Bangor Area School District to be used as a basis for creating goals.
- Assist in the comprehensive planning process for the Bangor Area School District.
Please use the email address below to provide comments, suggestions and feedback to the committee.
NOTE: The committee will not address any individual parent/student/staff concerns or issues. Please contact your child's building principal to discuss specific matters.
The following initiatives have been put forth by the Community Parent Advisory Committee:
- Sapphire Community Web Portal Help Video (Completed)
- Community Parent Advisory Committee Web Page (Completed)
- QR Code Magnet for accessing this webpage (available at Slaterfest 8/25/22)
- Cell Phone Free Days
- Scott Cole (Chairperson)
- Melissa Huratiak (Vice-Chairperson)
- Alicia R. Zito, Esq. (Secretary)
- Matthew Alercia
- Nikki Huggan
- Karen Kennedy
- Gary Newton
- Andrea Renner