Welcome to the Bangor Area School District Cyber Program.
The Bangor Area School District Cyber Program is a District-based online learning program that provides an alternate approach to learning for students from Kindergarten through 12th grade. The Bangor Cyber Program offers its students many advantages.
- Full-time K-12 online learning program, managed and taught by Bangor School District staff and teachers.
- Access to district resources and full participation in curricular activities, special programs, extracurricular activities (clubs, musical groups, musical, prom, etc.), school pictures and special ceremonies (i.e., 6th grade moving up and graduation).
- Full participation in Bangor Athletics.
- Earn a Bangor Area School District diploma.
- The learning platform is the same from grades K-12, making navigating student learning at different levels easy.
- Program maintains a relationship with the home brick and mortar school which includes building communication.
- Access to support services (school counselors, school nurses, school psychologists, etc.).
- Opportunity for blended programing that may include the Career Institute of Technology (CIT).
- Zero tuition costs.
- Multimedia-based curriculum with video presentations.
- Real-time reports on student progress and achievement.
- Opportunity for students to develop responsibility, time management, self-discipline, dedication, and independence.
- Access to courses anytime and anywhere when connected to the Internet.
- District provides technology as needed (including a device and Internet).
- Student paced, within the guidelines of the course.
- Flexibility allows continued progress in coursework while traveling or part-time work schedules.