Parking Permit Info
Driving to school for any purpose is a privilege, not a right. Like any privilege, parking permits may be revoked at the discretion of school authorities.
The following items should be provided in order to obtain a parking permit at Bangor Area High School:
- Up-to-date vaccinations - Seniors ONLY
- student’s driver license
- vehicle registration card
- vehicle insurance card
- $10.00 check made payable to “Bangor Area High School” or the exact amount of cash.
- Completed parking permit application (included in this document)
- Search and Seizure waiver
Parking Permit Application Submission & Tag Handouts:
You may submit all of the materials above, as well as pick up your tag, outside the High School Main Office Entrance at the times listed below:
Ø Monday, 8/14 and Tuesday, 8/15 — 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Ø Monday, 8/21 - Tuesday, 8/22 - Wednesday, 8/23 —11:00 AM - 1:30 PM