Parking Permit Info
Driving to school for any purpose is a privilege, not a right. Like any privilege, parking permits may be revoked at the discretion of school authorities.
Bangor Area High School Parking Packet 22-23
The following items should be provided in order to obtain a parking permit at Bangor Area High School:
- student’s driver license (photocopy)
- vehicle registration card (photocopy)
- vehicle insurance card (photocopy)
- $10.00 check made payable to “Bangor Area High School” or the exact amount of cash.
- Completed parking permit application (included in this document)
- Search and Seizure waiver
Parking Permit Application Submission & Tag Handouts:
You will submit all the materials above as well as pick up your tag outside the High School Main Office Entrance at the time listed below:
Ø Monday, 8/15 and Tuesday, 8/16 —2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Ø Monday, 8/22 - Tuesday, 8/23 - Wednesday, 8/24 —11:00 AM - 12:30 PM