Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Penny Simons
Year Mrs. Simons Began at Bangor: 2008
Supported the Following Areas:
* Kindergarten students for two years in the S.A.I.L. program.
* Students at the high school level.
* Students at Washington in grades kindergarten through third.
* Students at the middle school in grades 6th - 8th focusing on science.
* Students at Five Points in grades kindergarten through second.
Degrees Held: Received Associate Degree in Chemistry from Morris County Community College and received Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Lafayette College.
Fun Fact: Mrs. Simons worked for 31 years as a chemist.