Working Papers

  • If you are between the ages of 14 and 18 and want to work in the state of PA, you need to obtain working papers. To obtain working papers from the High School Main Office, you MUST bring in a copy of your birth certificate or passport along with a completed and signed copy of the attached application. 

    Frequently asked question (link to PDE site)

    Application For Working Papers